Wolfgang M. Neumann
Founder, Neumann Hospitality
Chairman, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance
As seasoned executive in the global Hospitality, Travel and Tourism sector, Wolfgang draws from his vast international experience in mature and emerging markets in a multi brand environment. Under his company - Neumann Hospitality BV – he bundles a diversified portfolio of non-executive director and strategic advisory roles such as:
- Chairman of the Board, Hotel School The Hague (The Netherlands)
- Chairman of the Board, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance (United Kingdom)
- Non- Executive Director, Guestline Hospitality Software (United Kingdom) and Chair of the Advisory Board for Germany
- Non-Executive Director, Grivalia Hospitality (Luxembourg/Greece)
- Non-Executive Director, Angama Mara (Maasai Mara, Kenya)
Until 2017 he was President & CEO of The Radisson Hospitality Group and prior was CEO for Arabella Hospitality Group in Munich. He spent more than 20 years with Hilton, building his career from General Manger to President Hilton Europe and Africa.
Wolfgang is passionate about developing teams and empowering talent as mentor and coach. While results driven, he is focused on value creation for all stakeholders and committed to sustainable business practices.