Cyrus Mewawalla, MA, FCA
Head of Thematic Research
Cyrus Mewawalla is a highly respected equity analyst from the investment banking sector. He has studied the technology, media and telecom (TMT) sector for the last 25 years. Cyrus leads the development of GlobalData’s thematic research ecosystem, a single integrated platform for looking at all themes impacting all companies across all sectors. Cyrus is a regular commentator on tech themes on CNBC, Bloomberg and the BBC.
- Creator of GlobalData’s market leading Thematic Research Ecosystem, a single integrated platform for looking at all themes impacting all companies across all sectors
- Sector expertise in technology, media and telecoms
- Extensive experience in equity analysis, IPOs, due diligence, M&A, business valuations, strategic advice & audit
- Expert panellist on disruptive technology themes at global industry conferences
- Ranked No. 1 equity analyst by Bloomberg in 25 global TMT stocks in 2017
- Former advisor to McKinsey & Co.
- Mentor at Level 39, Britain's largest business accelerator for technology start-ups
- Regularly referenced in the business press for technology investment research that is ahead of its time
- Strong understanding of emerging technology business models
- Strategic experience across the corporate scale from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies