In her capacity, Dana is responsible for identifying & developing strategic research that differentiates us as a market leader and delivers insight to clients across our key markets. Key areas of interest to her are Sustainability in Real Estate, Data & Transparency, and City Governance.
With 10 years of experience in finance, research and advisory roles, Dana has extensive knowledge of the factors and trends impacting the real estate markets within the region. She leverages this proactively for thought leadership content, key client projects, and business development efforts.
She plays an integral role in partnering with the business to promote and maintain quality data. She oversees a team of regional research staff and continuously strives to foster a team environment that is collaborative and forward thinking.
Dana has spoken at a wide range of industry events and is a regular commentator on trends influencing the real estate market across a range of English and Arabic media channels.
- Authored regular market updates on key real estate markets in the MENA region.
- Contributed to wide range of thought leadership / insight publications on global and regional factors influencing real estate markets in MENA
- Managed data warehouse on key real estate market indicators in major markets across the Middle East.
- Provided market advice to government agencies, investors, developers and occupiers on real estate strategies / portfolios.
- Regular speaker / commentator on real estate market trends.
- MA Political Studies
- BA Political Studies, Psychology