Currently the General Manager of Tourism Investment at the Ministry of Tourism.
- Responsible for the investment implementation of this strategy by enhancing regulation for the ease of doing business, developing investment opportunities across the priority sites as well as promoting and attracting investment into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia across the Tourism value chain.
- Was the Director of Business Development at General Entertainment Authority.
- Was a core team member in the development of the National Tourism Strategy to open up the Kingdom’s doors to the world.
- Acted as the Chief of Staff for His Excellency Ahmed AlKhateeb overseeing operations of H.E. the Minister across the 8 portfolio entities that he serves as Chairman
- Started his professional career with Chicago based A.T. Kearney as a Business Analyst
- Graduate of Masters of Science in Finance from the George Washington University in Washington D.C.